How do I sell my House in Richmond Virginia Fast For Cash
We Offer Cash For Your Richmond House Fast. Here’s How…
By eliminating the middle person, (agents, banks, inspectors, etc.) and by simply paying cash we can significantly uncomplicate things. We can truly make buying your house easy as
Sell Your House The Easy
Hi there, I am Andrea, and I am one of the acquisition managers here at “Maxsin Investment Group”. I will be your guide, walking you through the entire process getting your no-obligation-to-accept, all-cash offer started. Don’t worry, it is all free without any cost involved and without any obligation to accept any offer we make you. If you rather talk to a live person feel free to call me at my direct line at (757) 744-9681.
Just fill in the form below, and you’re all set! We’ll get the process started for you.
GET YOUR OFFER
Once we get your details, we’ll get right to work evaluating your house to form an offer.
If you like our offer, simply set a closing date & get your cash at closing
“A cash offer goes faster, with less risk for the seller … A cash offer is a stronger offer … Cash sales have lower costs.”
GET YOUR FAST OFFER NOW
Told You… Easy As
How We Calculate Your Cash Offer
“So how much am I going to get for my house?” This is usually what everyone is most eager to know. For good reason, you want to get a fair price! So let’s break down how it works when we calculate how much we can pay for your house.
things first: we use a simple formula. There are 4 different parts of the formula and we’ll cover what each parts means and how we calculate them, but lets first take a look at the overall formula
What does this mean?
- The After Repair Value (“ARV”), is the price we think we can sell the house for after it’s all fixed up. To find this number, we look at recent sales for similar homes in your neighborhood. Sites like Redfin and Zillow are great resources to look for comparable sales.
- Next is the cost of rehabbing the property (“Repairs”). This is what we estimate it would cost for us to fix it up. We like to do quick, in-and-out rehabs that keep our costs low instead of elaborate jobs – which is how we can pay more than the competition
- After that, we take into consideration the transaction costs (“Trans. Cost”). If we’re going to resell the house, we need to make sure we give ourselves room for the commissions, closing costs, and holding fees to come- which is usually about 10% of the ARV.
- Lastly, we determine our minimum profit (“Min. Profit”). Real estate is how we support and provide for our family and if we aren’t profitable, we wouldn’t get to stay in business so this is something we must factor in. Our minimum profit is dependent on the purchase price of the home. The higher we pay for a home, the more profit we need to make to offset the risks.
Let’s put this all together…
So we start with what we can potentially resell the house for (“ARV”), then deduct all of the repair costs, deduct the transaction costs and minus out our profit… what is left is our maximum allowable offer – what we offer you for your house!
Let’s take an actual house we recently bought and share with you how it happened.
- Let’s say this is your house in its current condition: Not bad right? OK it could use a bit of sweet tender loving but not too shabby. It is just outdated…
- Now remember, your neighbor with the exact same house as yours? He got a new roof, updated the kitchen and bathrooms, put granite in, new carpets and put in hardwood flooring? Well, this is what his house looks like after he did the changes:
- Well, no wonder he sold it for $300K, it is gorgeous! WOW!
In order for us to also be able to sell your house (well, our house after we buy it from you) for $300K, we need to bring your house to the same condition as the house of your neighbor, or better, so that we can also sell it for $300K!
Because we will not be able to sell the house in this current state for $300K when all the other houses that are currently for sale in your area look as gorgeous as your neighbor’s. Would you as a buyer be interested in buying a house in lesser condition for $300K when a much nicer house sells for the same price? No, of course not!
All The Little Details Of How It Works
- We buy houses without agents, so you will NOT pay commissions!
- We purchase properties in any condition – no matter what’s wrong with the house, you don’t have to fix anything or even clean it.
- We pay for ALL of the closing costs and fees to sell. There are no fees for you whatsoever.
- We pay cash for houses – this way there are no hassles like working with a bank and doing inspections or appraisals.
- We can close on your timetable – no matter how fast or slow you need!
- We buy houses “creatively” – when a cash offer isn’t the right option for you, this is a great way that we can Pay more for houses if you are willing to take the money over time.
If you accept our offer
- You will be required to sign and return a simple purchase contract.
- Once you return the signed purchase contract, we will open Escrow immediately. Escrow will then provide you with Escrow and Title paperwork to complete.
- Once all parties have received the necessary completed paperwork from you, we will wire the closing funds to Escrow. It only takes us one day to wire the closing funds to Escrow.
- Once Escrow receives the closing funds, Title records the sale on the date of your choice. After Title records the sale, Escrow will wire your closing proceeds to your bank account or you can pick up a check at Escrow.
- After you confirm your money is in your bank account, we meet you to get the keys.
Cash in your hands, property off your hands. It’s really that easy!
GET YOUR FAST OFFER NOW
That’s because we are local house buyers. We don’t list houses. We don’t sell houses for other people. We only buy them.
We’re a family-owned business and we treat everyone we work with as an extension of our family. Learn more about our family team through our About Us Page!
We take care of all the details and work so you don’t have to. You’ll get our offer and then you can choose the date you want to close. Imagine next week you could be walking away from closing doing your happy dance